Gemma is committed to helping all women achieve their fitness goals and endeavours to ensure that sessions are both productive and enjoyable.
If you want to:
- Start your fitness journey with a bespoke programme;
- Step up your current fitness regime and need some guidance;
- Lose weight and/or tone up;
- Increase mobility;
- Increase musclar strength;
- Increase cardio endurance;
- Build confidence; or
- Are an athlete in need of sports specific conditioning
…then Gemma can help you.
Sessions are 60 minutes long and are available as blocks of 5 or blocks of 10. Nutrition plays a huge role in the health & fitness journey. Gemma is against ‘diets’ but encourages lifestyle changes to facilitate general health (including weight loss). Block sessions will always include nutritional tips upon receipt of a food diary.
Personal Training sessions are available in the great outdoors (in the Chichester area) as home visits (in the Chichester area) or at a space in Chichester or Fishbourne.